Pittsburgh Business Twitter & Personal Twitter Accounts
- Create a Personal Twitter that uses your desired keyword / keyword phrase.
- Create a Business Twitter with your company name or desired keyword / phrases.
* Make sure to use different email addresses per account or you will not accomplish this goal.
The next step is to click on the Settings link at the top of the page.
- Click the Notices tab and uncheck all of those notices for now. You don’t need them.
- Click on the Account tab and complete every single field. Make sure to add an image as this is essential in both attraction and social media marketing. Make sure to add your website link.
- Click on the Design tab. This is where you can play with the background colors – or – add a background image.
- Go to the links (top right of page) and click on Home.
- In the status box, make your first Tweet. It can be social or your marketing focus for the Twitter on either.
- Now, go to the link (top right of page) and click on Find Friends. Connect with (“follow”) others in Pittsburgh and by industry.
- Market your Twitter links all over the Internet. Integrate it with other social networks, blog, websites, etc.
Log in to your Twitter as frequently as time permits and communicate with your “followers”.
There is much more to Twitter Marketing and Pittsburgh Social Media Marketing, but the fact of the matter is that by just setting up those 2 Twitters and following that little bit of process, you will save money and put your company / website at such an advantage. The Twitters will virtually build themselves if you want to do this passively or you can become as aggressive as you would like by using Twitter Tools and developing business and social media marketing strategies. Combine this resource with Facebook and Myspace (at least), if done correctly, you should experience results from the start.